Monday, September 26, 2011

day 7. my zodiac sign.

Cancer


Loyalty
Dependable
Caring
Adaptable
Unpredictable


A man from Texas came to work at my office 2 months ago. He approached me only a week after we had met and asked if I was a Cancer. He said that he studied Humanities and Astrology, so he knew everything about Zodiac signs. He then told me about the personality of a Cancer.

Cancers want security and comfort yet seek new adventure. They are very helpful to others yet sometimes can be cranky. Cancer has a driving, forceful personality that is easily hidden beneath a calm, and cool exterior.
More then any other astrology signs, Cancer needs to be needed.

As he was teaching me about Cancer, I kept thinking about how right he was. My Zodiac sign fits me well.

"The crab is Cancer's ruling animal and it suits them well, they can come out of their shell and fight but they can also hide in their shell and skitter away back into the depths of the ocean."


"It is difficult for cancer to open up and have a close emotionally fulfilled relationship with someone because they are so closed off emotionally and physically to the world. This is driven by their fear of trust, Cancer has a difficult time trusting people."

I do not trust people easily. I'm very skeptic of what people tell me. I just act like I believe things.

"One of the greatest things about Cancer is their ability to make others feel good about themselves and loved. This is because instead of doing this for themselves, they project this onto other people."

 "Other people can lean on and depend on cancer, they will listen to people's problems and help them however they will rarely express their own deep feelings to anyone. People who want to share deep emotional thoughts and opinions with a Cancer might feel that the scales are tipped on one side for cancer will rarely reveal it's true deep feelings."

It amazes me how true that is. Whenever I'd end up alone with a person, I'd hear about their lives and the problems they were facing. They would talk, and I would listen.

The reason I never opened up back, is because when I tried, I didn't feel like they wanted to listen to my problems. So, I just never told anyone how I really felt about life.

Yes, I agree, my sign does fit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment