Sunday, September 25, 2011

day 6. 30 things about me

1. I'm probably one of the chillest people you will ever met.
2. My favorite superhero is Batman.
3. I like the sound of people kissing. yeah i know....it's weird.
4. I have 3 teddy bears. Cudi. Manny. & Mimi. I also have 2 pillow pets. Benny (frog) & George (giraffe). Oh and I have a stuffed horse named Atticus.
5. My favorite color is turquoise. Love love love it. I have 3 turquoise rings.
6. I am majoring in elementary education. I want to be a 2nd grade teacher.
7. I hate Joe Jonas.
8. I have a thing for country boys and big trucks.
9. I'm half Spanish and a fourth Italian.
10. I am afraid of commitment.
11. I skated in the 2002 Olympics, during the opening and closing ceremonies.
12. I used to be the worst secret keeper. But now I never share secrets.
13. I've been playing piano for 10 years now.
14. My dream job is to be a manager for a record label.
15. I can't stand when people pop any bones in their bodies. Gross.
16. I'm in love with Blake Shelton. I envy Miranda Lambert.
17. I sometimes get in fights with my mom about who loves Mickey Mouse more.
18. I'd rather get daisies over roses, any day. 
19. I can't live without Mountain Dew.
20. If I could be anybody famous, it would be Marilyn Monroe. Alive.
21. I want a snake tattoo. Snakes are so sweet.
22. I love Indian/Thai food.
23. I'm buying a Harley when I have the money. My bff and I are gonna ride to Vegas when she gets her Shadow and I get my Harley.
24. I want to rent a billboard before I die. I have no idea what i'd put on it.
25. I have no desire to get married. Probably won't till i'm like 27.
26. I could never live without chap stick.
27. One of my biggest fears in life, is to suffer to death. When I die, it better be instantly.
28. I love spicy italians from Subway. So good.
29. I'm attracted to people who live carefree and make the best of life.
30. I'm marrying a cowboy.

2 comments:

  1. What the? I had no idea you were part italian, that's awesome!
    Have you ever been to the Bombay house? They have the BEST indian food.
    When you buy you're Harley, I want a ride on it. I'm holding you up to that.
    Oh my gosh, THANK YOU. I thought I was the only one in Provo that had no desire to get married. I'm very glad to know I'm not the only one.
    I bet you can make the best Subway Spicy Italian sandwiches. haha do you still work there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bombay house!! haha yes when I buy one I will totally drive ya around. haha seriously though, i don't want to be married! i'm so glad you agree :) and no, i quit like 6 weeks ago. ha. Haylee we need to hang, i miss ya!

    ReplyDelete