Tuesday, September 20, 2011

day 5. a time i wanted to end my life




I've never wanted to kill myself. That is awful. I could never do that.
                                  
                                                        but...

I have had some very low moments in my life. Times where I have cried to the point of suffocating myself. Unable to breath or move because i'm in so much pain.


I've had two low points in my life. My 7th grade year and the end of my sophomore year into junior year. Holding in your feelings for a long time begins to wear you down. I felt so alone. There was nobody I could talk to, nobody cares about depressed people. So I listened to others problems. Cause that's what I do, i'm a listener. It actually helped a lot.


It was tough, but I managed through. For that, I owe thanks to my mom.



My attitude is completely different now. I'm happy. Very happy actually. I love my life.
Now I express how I feel. I don't keep things inside.
If i'm mad, sad, happy, or whatever it is, you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment