Wednesday, July 20, 2011

take care

After many nights of self meditation and pondering, I think I have finally come up with a plan for my life. I believe I know what I want to spend the rest of my life doing.
I haven’t told anyone of this epiphany, and I probably won’t for a while, just because I like the idea of not letting others influence my decision. Now, this plan of mine isn’t exactly my dream in life, but I think it’s a good choice for me. So…wish me well with it!

Now that i've gotten that off my chest....here's a song for all to listen to. It's from a somewhat new band. Its 
definitely my song of the week. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Becca freaking Vargas, you blog now!! I am so pumped right now, you don't even know. Except I kind of hate you because now I really want to know what you're thinking for a career. You should just tell me. K? haha no actually I think that's a really good idea to keep it quiet.

    You blog now!! I'm still trying to get over this excitement.

    ReplyDelete