Monday, July 25, 2011

fly me to the moon.

Lately I feel like my life is going nowhere.
I feel like I am slowly going to start sinking into the ground and then get stuck there for good.
But even though I feel like my life is a hopeless wreck, I also feel on top of the world.
I feel unstoppable.

How is this even possible? I am seriously losing it.
The things I am doing in my life right now make me feel like life is so amazing and that every moment of life is to be enjoyed to the fullest. Which I totally agree with. My mind is screaming "Live Your Life." and i am! This summer I have been awakened to life. I have been living. Even if it's something simple like running through the sprinklers. But not every decision I make is as child like as that though. So, there are some benefits and faults to this "live my life" faze I am going through.


I feel as though the rebel side of me has finally decided to show up after 18 years, and after hiding so long, it’s ready to take on my life full force. Who knows how long this whole thing will last. But for now, I am just going to go along with it and enjoy the ride. Hopefully by the time school starts I will start taking my life a
little more seriously.





No comments:

Post a Comment