Wednesday, July 27, 2011

last friday night....

....well actually it was a Monday. But who cares, cause either way, I saw
Katy Perry!!
(wonderful picture of her) ------>

Such a great concert. It was so much fun! I went with Monica and Moyra and we partied it up. We stood up the whole time and danced until we were all sweaty. I have always liked Katy Perry, but after seeing her live, I am freaking in love. She is sooo funny. and she is so pretty. During the whole show she would make jokes and everything she said was hilarious. It was a great show and she sounds just as good live as she does on the radio! I have some pictures to show from the whole night. The security guards caught me sneaking in my camera and took it from me, so there aren't any pics of the actual show. haha.



Driving Up

We stopped at Forever 21 along the way.

My friends are crazy weird.

The stage after the concert. There was foam everywhere!

Trying to find Katy backstage. We didn't have any luck.


The whole place was packed! She sang on that pink cloud in the sky.

Such a fun night!



                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment