Sunday, July 31, 2011

media, gossip and a little fun.

For the past two weeks I have been craving craving craving my 7th grade obsessions again.

Laguna Beach 


 and

The Hills 



ahhhhh. I honestly don't care what anyone says about how dumb those show are, because I freakin adore them. I have been so madly involved in LC's life for as long as she's been on TV. From the time she was a junior in high school, crushing on a boy named Stephen, to the time she moved to LA and met Audrina Patridge (who I also adore.) I just want to watch every episode over and over again! I can't stop thinking about it. ha. Even today at church, I was sitting there thinking about how I wish I could go home and watch them. But then I realized I don't own either show and it's Sunday so I can't go buy them. Ugh. Anywhoo, it's really upsetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment