Friday, October 21, 2011

day 14. early memories.

                I have the worst memory. I don't remember crap. I will only remember random little things. So this is kinda a struggle for me.


I'm not sure if this is the earliest memory of mine, but it's one that I remember pretty well.

I was almost 5 years old at the time, sitting in my car seat, on the way to the airport. My dad and I were going to drop my mom off there for her business trip she was going on. We parked in the parking garage and were getting out of the car. Now, at the time, I had a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal thing that I brought everywhere with me. She hardly left my side. I don't know why, but I decided to leave her in the car while we said goodbye to my mom.
So were walking through the airport and we get to the loading dock. At that moment, my parents tell me that my mom isn't really going on a business trip, and that they were surprising me with a trip to Disneyland. I was so excited I couldn't wait. We get on the plane and sit down in our seats. Then suddenly, I realize that I forgot Minnie Mouse in the car. I was so sad that I started crying. I was very worried. I would have to go a whole week without her.

Well that is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment