Monday, November 7, 2011

day 16. mainstrem music.

According to Urban Dic, this is the definition of "Mainstream Music"......

                "Music that's usually on the radio, Top 40 and is well known to the general public. Usually criticized by fans of the previous mainstream generations, and people who prefer bands and/or genres that aren't apart of the mainstream popularity of the time."


Well. By definition. I listen to mainstream music. But my music isn't pop or whatever. My music is country. That is all I listen to 24/7. It's a good thing that my friends like it because they would hate me if they didn't. When we get in the car we turn up some Jason Aldean or blast out to Rodney Atkins. Every single time. Without fail. Always country.



So. Yes. I do like Mainstream Music and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment